Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pick a date! Pick a date!
Ok ok I'll pick a date and I choose this one as my date...:lol:

gary-jpg.jpg

Well I abused my new air shear yesterday, the seam was pretty smooth and didn't realize I was cutting into it, too thick, snap, done. I switched to my Eastwood air saw and got things cut out except behind the trunk support brace. Might have to drill next set of spot welds up to flex it far enough forward to get behind it.

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

I got some really distressed stuff here. Lol. Actually, I will have to think about that. Some of this is extremely weathered, but not rotted. I threw the little crap on the neighbors burn pile, but have the bigger boards stacked till I figured out how I was getting rid of them. Not really looking for Projects Right now. Maybe Some crafter would buy the whole pile...

I got some really distressed stuff here. Lol. Actually, I will have to think about that. Some of this is extremely weathered, but not rotted. I threw the little crap on the neighbors burn pile, but have the bigger boards stacked till I figured out how I was getting rid of them. Not really looking for Projects Right now. Maybe Some crafter would buy the whole pile...

When the grain of the wood gets really pronounced is bestest. :D

Behind a gas station, between elpaso and tucson....
47014985761_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=aTXTbfqMM3cAX-CN0Aw&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

81227572212_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=TqYNSNSu-kAAX_LZQcz&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

I see another road trip in my future......Maybe. Abandoned lot.......will be tough to find owner.....

Last edited:
Back wall is up. Still needs a mess of nails. Had a few unexpected factors. I thought I had an extra board or 2. Maybe just enough now....
Was originally scheduled for 5 to 11 tonight. Got changed to 3-7. Less hours and kinda F’ked me on getting this siding on. Tomorrow...

FEF76649-F284-44C6-AA69-4A45F76D1662.jpeg

-
Back