Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wife joined the black rifle coffee club. She gets a box of three every month. It is really good coffee, owned by veterans.
I should join that group/ I've seen them talking on the tube a couple times, seem like a good company.

from what I understand, it was a brand new chassis
So you crank down the wheelie bar to keep the front end down and the 11,000 horsepower overpower's it all. Look at the chassis flex (bowing up) on the other car.

Craig, a lot of gun shops carry their coffee, slip in and try a bag. It is genuinely good coffee, provided you like strong coffee. Supports great cause.
I'll check my place out next time I'm in.

So you crank down the wheelie bar to keep the front end down and the 11,000 horsepower overpower's it all. Look at the chassis flex (bowing up) on the other car.
I think they were teammates. So I’d be checking that thing too

divorced.jpg

Morning!
rough night. Leg cramps keep me from sleeping. Dunno.

Not back reading. Hope everyone is well. ....Sorry about the leg cramps and lack of sleep. We had fight club again last night. Sore and tired but it was fun.

Acquired a new project this last weekend (like I needed more to do), 68 Charger. My Holy Grail car. Should be fun with what I have in mind. It is horrible, but I own one now.

You must have read the whole thing. I just looked at the $35 part.
well yeah, i mean he typed that much for a reason... :poke::poke::poke:

that and I've also dealt with hoppy so often, he's number 1 on my paypal repeat seller's list. So I kind of had prior knowledge of how he does things :lol:

Not back reading. Hope everyone is well. ....Sorry about the leg cramps and lack of sleep. We had fight club again last night. Sore and tired but it was fun.

Acquired a new project this last weekend (like I needed more to do), 68 Charger. My Holy Grail car. Should be fun with what I have in mind. It is horrible, but I own one now.
68 charger, buddy had one when we were young. 440 open headers. Was a lot of fun.

-
Back