Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not back reading. Hope everyone is well. ....Sorry about the leg cramps and lack of sleep. We had fight club again last night. Sore and tired but it was fun.

Acquired a new project this last weekend (like I needed more to do), 68 Charger. My Holy Grail car. Should be fun with what I have in mind. It is horrible, but I own one now.

65 Barracuda is mine. Been acquiring parts, and soon as i get my truck where i want it im getting back into resurrecting the barracuda

So, do I owe another $1 or $4?
Nothing actually but you sent it to the wrong paypal as friends and family. A buck as goods and services would be great. TO THE RIGHT ACCOUNT! The SSGT one that way I can keep them all in one place! Should be here in a week.

65 Barracuda is mine. Been acquiring parts, and soon as i get my truck where i want it im getting back into resurrecting the barracuda
Never ending there. I have scored NOS stuff from my friend that has the surplus place for the Cuda. New 9" brake drums, a heater cable, a master, and a few others. Don't need them but you never see that stuff NOS!

Hey You guys think a 2.93 7 1/4 chunk non POSI is worth keeping? From the cuda I scrapped. Have to cut the axel and tubes off it since the drums are basically rusted to the housing. PIA. But I do have new blades for the Sawzall!

Hey You guys think a 2.93 7 1/4 chunk non POSI is worth keeping? From the cuda I scrapped. Have to cut the axel and tubes off it since the drums are basically rusted to the housing. PIA. But I do have new blades for the Sawzall!
non posi, eh only if you have a 7.25 and want spare gears and parts. Other wise, nah. they're a dime a dozen and can often get them for dang near free.

Air hammer and water will knock the drums loose!

non posi, eh only if you have a 7.25 and want spare gears and parts. Other wise, nah. they're a dime a dozen and can often get them for dang near free.
Usually 2.73 that's the only reason thinking of it.

Frank I have to take a pic really bad like a cannon from the sea floor!

Mike ever see one of these pocket meters?
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Not worth much. Need some shock plates?
No but that looks pretty handy. I used to sell a lot of the little Mac ones. (until Harbor Freight came to town and started giving theirs away) :BangHead::lol:

Nothing actually but you sent it to the wrong paypal as friends and family. A buck as goods and services would be great. TO THE RIGHT ACCOUNT! The SSGT one that way I can keep them all in one place! Should be here in a week.

@halifaxhops

I realized late it went to the only email I saw. Will it work? Did you get the money ok? I will have to look into "goods and services"

Morning!
rough night. Leg cramps keep me from sleeping. Dunno.
I had one in my right calf this morning. :BangHead: At least those I can usually stretch out if I can get my foot against something. It's the ones in my thighs that are killers. Have only had a few of those this year. Used to be a regular thing when I was on Lipitor. Last time was about 3am Sunday after returning from Carlisle. Both thighs at once. Holy Fk they hurt! And I have yet to find anything to stop it. Just wait it out - and they can easily last several minutes.

Heavy dew this morning. Deck is soaked, but the new boards on shed are dry. Just letting the sun/temp come up a bit more before I get at painting. Got a few other things to do out there first though so will get at it soon.

-
Back