Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well yeah, i mean he typed that much for a reason... :poke::poke::poke:

that and I've also dealt with hoppy so often, he's number 1 on my paypal repeat seller's list. So I kind of had prior knowledge of how he does things :lol:

I never got the second calendar memo...

I can't follow rules if you don't keep me in the loop.... :realcrazy: :mob:

Going to tackle the headliner. Ordered an insulation pad, then realized they weren't shipping until November :eek::eek:. So I cancelled that and went to JoAnn Fabrics and bought some 3/4 in Quilt Batting. I think it'll work just fine..
PXL_20201006_174850676.jpg
PXL_20201006_174910963.jpg

I can't find my old trusty multi meters, so I ordered a couple of identical ones on fleabay....

Now to wait until middle of next week for them to arrive.... Muhwahahahahaha.... :lol:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

Last edited:
Dang just did an info dump on the 46RE thread. Woot I get to go to work as the locals are evacuating. :rofl:

Radio shack had that one as a DIY kit as well. I assembled one...the only difference was it was light blue instead of black.....

I bought my original ones from Radio Shack... :thumbsup:

They are old school, but that's what I'm used to working with and am comfortable with it.... :popcorn:

I would hate to have to learn another one... :BangHead:

I bought my original ones from Radio Shack... :thumbsup:

They are old school, but that's what I'm used to working with and am comfortable with it.... :popcorn:

I would hate to have to learn another one... :BangHead:
I sure miss the old Radio Shack......My favorite store.....

It was favorite hang out, I loved programing on the TRS 80 PC. I got my first real job there as well.....

My friends had one of those computers... I used to go to their house after school and play that game where you explored the pyramid and had to fight the monsters...

-
Back