Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Strange time of year for thunderstorms. Was more like a thundershower. Fast moving,was gone in a few minutes.

Got dirt levelled in hay shed, my home built power rake did a nice job. moved a few items around in the storage buildings.
This weekend i need to empty quonset as all everything shiuld be showing up this week and next.

Me too. Morning!
That and my wife was snoring.
Going to be a 3 cup morning.

2nd cup. 01 ram for tune up today. And fusion for winter service,tire swap.

Hey Hoppy need a parts truck? Guy wants $500 but in talking to him I think you could get it for $350 Has 70,000+ miles

Morning to the torsion bar twisters, I am shocked we have not seen a video link to eruption yet since guitarist EVH passing. Sad day, we wore that album out! I had to put up with the onslaught of once a year shooters this week. Every deer season they come to rifle range in droves having never pulled a trigger all year long. Hand me a rifle and explain it is “bore sighted” Can you help me get it on paper. Holy smokes. What a PITA. They have no idea how to adjust the new shiny scope. Rant over.

It is looking good. Lots to do to get ready for winter
I've been working on the pre-winter projects around here.
Today, we have a start of warm weather for a few days, mid-80's through the weekend.

Good Morning Everyone. Hope all is well. Made it to Hump Day.

Man he could play, whether you like Van Halen music or not. The guy could do stuff with a guitar no one else had. He influenced many a wannabe guitarist. Plus I would argue single handedly killed disco. For that I owe him a debt I can never repay! Hah!
Good morning. He played that way because he couldn't afford all the expensive electronics and pedals the other rock guitarists had. His guitars were parts of what he thought of the best components and his first big amplifier was a mistake. It was from Europe and 220 volt that he wired 110. He had to turn it up to maximum for it to work and got a distinctive distortion out of it. Here's a great interview if you are interested.

Good morning. He played that way because he couldn't afford all the expensive electronics and pedals the other rock guitarists had. His guitars were parts of what he thought of the best components and his first big amplifier was a mistake. It was from Europe and 220 volt that he wired 110. He had to turn it up to maximum for it to work and got a distinctive distortion out of it. Here's a great interview if you are interested.

I have watched that many many times and have learned a lot from it too, if you play it's comparable to a master class. :thumbsup:

-
Back