Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There is a slow developing storm brewing in the MD garage. Forecasted to hit in late December early January. Stay tuned for more details as this storm progresses.
:lol:

I still have sensitivity in a tooth that was filled over a week ago...Anything cold or hot...Ouch......
I had sensitivity issues and tooth aches a month or so ago. Twice to the dentist for checks and x rays. "I don't see any reason why you should be having problems". I went to my chiropractor and a had a neck adjustment and the problem went away.

I stumbled on a 4 spd Dart. Owner swears it has a Muncie in it. I'll just have to look at it me self.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: He must be a Chevy guy!

He MAY not be wrong. The 833 didn't come out until 1964, prior to that, particularly in 1962 and early 1963s, there were some Muncies and T10s that snuck out to some dealers and race teams as chrysler's way to probe the popularity of developing their own 4 speed. They were mostly in the big block Max Wedge cars, but some did find their way behind lowly 318 poly's after the Max Wedges were gernad-ing the T10s and later, the muncies Which is why the 18 spline 833 4 speed came out. So IF he had an early dart, I can see it being factory, unlikely, but not impossible.

There is a slow developing storm brewing in the MD garage. Forecasted to hit in late December early January. Stay tuned for more details as this storm progresses.
:lol:
oh boy, you pregnant?

But the hygienist is cute.
eh... maybe after a few beers

@dukeboy_318, you need a new hygienist then.
its not the hygienist that's the problem. its the high pitch noise of the tools. The last few years, I've become really sensitive in my ears to extreme high pitch whines like what that polisher and suction thing make. Loud noises don't bother me, just the pitch

its not the hygienist that's the problem. its the high pitch noise of the tools. The last few years, I've become really sensitive in my ears to extreme high pitch whines like what that polisher and suction thing make. Loud noises don't bother me, just the pitch
Don't they have headphones available? It's the smoke that billows out of my mouth that I don't like. LOL

It's the green that billows out of my wallet that gets me.. Hard to believe I pay good money for a cute girl to inflict pain on me..
Wait a second, I thought you liked that sort of thing? My motto:" beat me whip me, make me write bad checks" :rofl:

It's the green that billows out of my wallet that gets me.. Hard to believe I pay good money for a cute girl to inflict pain on me..
no kidding. Even with my insurance that pays 90%, I still had a 175 dollar bill.

I wish I could wash the inside of the outside windows.(and the outside of the inside windows too) The storms have been caulked and painted on for 50 years now so I can't just take them off easily.

Well, my day is done! Now to gather up a few tools and go do vinyl plank flooring in house. That should go quick. Fit it all,then lift and apply adhesive. Dont worry, i will be sure to get some on the wrong side.

-
Back