Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wish I could wash the inside of the outside windows.(and the outside of the inside windows too) The storms have been caulked and painted on for 50 years now so I can't just take them off easily.
Hammer?
Wood frames, im guessing. Never mind caulking and paint, but shifting and whatnot will make them tight.
Im betting windows would be another 50-60 k.
And if its like windows here the seals let go in short order.
Most of mine are fogged up,and im not spending a pile of money on windows-yet. When we decide to sell, then we get them done.

Hammer?
Wood frames, im guessing. Never mind caulking and paint, but shifting and whatnot will make them tight.
Im betting windows would be another 50-60 k.
And if its like windows here the seals let go in short order.
Most of mine are fogged up,and im not spending a pile of money on windows-yet. When we decide to sell, then we get them done.
Yep, the original wood frame storm windows. 99 years old this year. Some need replaced but not to worry, there is a specialty window shop a hour drive away. They are true craftsmen and fairly reasonable.

From the WTF else will go wrong files... Started to pressure wash the front of the shed this morning. Was at it for maybe 10 minutes an machine dies. Restarts, but as soon as I hit the trigger it dies again. :BangHead:

From the WTF else will go wrong files... Started to pressure wash the front of the shed this morning. Was at it for maybe 10 minutes an machine dies. Restarts, but as soon as I hit the trigger it dies again. :BangHead:
Not good......Carb is usually the issue IMO....

Mine has the opposite problem. Works great til you let off the trigger, then dies. Wanna breed yours with mine? Might get a piece of **** that actually works!

Cant complain too much. It’s like 10 years old and I’ve done approximately no maintenance on it. I changed the oil and cleaned the plug after it died today. Lol. Need to get a new plug and air filter, but want to make sure it’s going to work. At first I thought I seized it or warped something. Could barely pull the start. Realized it was just pressure. Pulled the trigger to let pressure off and it started right up again. Pull trigger again and has pressure for a second till it dies.

I had sensitivity issues and tooth aches a month or so ago. Twice to the dentist for checks and x rays. "I don't see any reason why you should be having problems". I went to my chiropractor and a had a neck adjustment and the problem went away.
Amazing what a good chiropractor can do, I have not lived this pain free in several years. I was convinced my joints were going to be completely trashed by age 40, but as long as I keep going for poppings, I might just last a lot longer.

Power washers, sheds, guns and even a bit of car stuff tucked in from time to time!

Power washers, sheds, guns and even a bit of car stuff tucked in from time to time!!!!!

I LIKE

Power washers, sheds, guns and even a bit of car stuff tucked in from time to time!!!!!

I've been taking engines apart, got in touch with a long lost cousin from my birth family who is actually a car guy, and I'm trying to piece a 318 together to get another car on the road.

I'm trying to convince my cousin long lost cousin named Prem Kumar to buy a new demon. He has a Lamborghini Huracan, but i told him the demon can kick that car's ***, and it's a good ol American Dodge. I have his interest now, i told if he buys one, I get to drive it before it gets shipped. LoL

I'm trying to convince my cousin long lost cousin named Prem Kumar to buy a new demon. He has a Lamborghini Huracan, but i told him the demon can kick that car's ***, and it's a good ol American Dodge. I have his interest now, i told if he buys one, I get to drive it before it gets shipped. LoL
AND he can always keep it in your garage......Win win:thumbsup:

other news, I bought an engine stand off Craigslist. Now I know what they mean when they say craigslist deals can be shady as hell.

I texted the guy and he gave me an address in the ghetto but I went anyway despite better judgement. I get there and three "homies" come out and open a garage.

They had the stand and a bunch of engine rebuilding stuff, all of which I think was stolen because none of them knew what any of it was for.
So i got a pretty score for a cash offer and they loaded it all in my car lol

So i went to lowes to get some bolts to replace a few missing bolts to put the engine stand together but i discovered the weirdest thing.

They don't stock 9/16 bolts. The bolt isle has 1/2 inch then it jumps to 5/8". When i asked about 9/16, the guy said they have to be ordered, and are expensive.

So i bought the 5/8" and drilled the holes out so they fit.

Weird

So i went to lowes to get some bolts to replace a few missing bolts to put the engine stand together but i discovered the weirdest thing.

They don't stock 9/16 bolts. The bolt isle has 1/2 inch then it jumps to 5/8". When i asked about 9/16, the guy said they have to be ordered, and are expensive.

So i bought the 5/8" and drilled the holes out so they fit.

Weird
Not really wierd. Most places i have seen 9/16” used is suspension parts.
14mm would be a common bolt used to hold chinesium parts together. i would have used 1/2”,
Tough enough to hold an engine stand together.

-
Back