Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Uh not sure I wanna do that lol
Don’t do it.

DF65CF54-EB76-4322-AAC6-4A57C3B7E1F2.jpeg

Got a nice little breeze coming in the screen door from the patio. Dang, 50+ mph wind yesterday.

Well its official we're out this year for MITP and Carlisle. To much going on with the new place at those times.
We're disappointed, but looking to seeing some of you at MAD Maxx TMM's show Aug 20-22.

Well its official we're out this year for MITP and Carlisle. To much going on with the new place at those times.
We're disappointed, but looking to seeing some of you at MAD Maxx TMM's show Aug 20-22.
Damn Sad news but hope to see you at Mopar Maxx here in August.

OK we see where your priorities are !:poke::poke::poke:

Who’s going to police you know who?

Just looking at my calendar, SCTA has activities at El Mirage Dry Lake today. As long as that bunch has been goin' to El Mirage you would think they would have figgered out Spring time in the Mojave is not a good time to plan activities for 300mph vehicles on dirt when the normal weather pattern is 25-35mph winds. Adds to the challenge? Right? I'll wait for another weekend when there is a good chance I be able to see more than 1/8 mile to go :lol:

-
Back