Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No idea! Hanging with Juan Valdez?

juan-valdez-colombian-coffee.jpg

So I am at the city desk yesterday fetching some parts, a guy walks in say his part is on will call, counter guy says it is not. Customer explains Mark told me it was, counter guy replies, Mark is not here. Yep, customer becomes agitated and retorts, what do you mean Mark is not here. The counter guy getting equally agitated repeats I said Mark is not here man. I could not resist, thinking it is an epic opportunity I quip, he is with Dave! Nothing, I mean crickets, everybody is looking at me like I got a third eye. As I look around at staff and customers it dawns on me I am the only one there over thirty. I thought I was being so witty and defusing the situation with some wicked humor, but alas Chechen and Chong is lost on them.

Yesterday, was caulk day. A brick house as you remember. No one had caulked between the wooden garage door frame and the brick wall. I did all the garage overhead doors and the two entry doors with clear caulk. I then took almond colored caulk and did all the wood frames that needed it. I then scraped and sanded the doorways prepping them to paint today. A busy day.

So I am at the city desk yesterday fetching some parts, a guy walks in say his part is on will call, counter guy says it is not. Customer explains Mark told me it was, counter guy replies, Mark is not here. Yep, customer becomes agitated and retorts, what do you mean Mark is not here. The counter guy getting equally agitated repeats I said Mark is not here man. I could not resist, thinking it is an epic opportunity I quip, he is with Dave! Nothing, I mean crickets, everybody is looking at me like I got a third eye. As I look around at staff and customers it dawns on me I am the only one there over thirty. I thought I was being so witty and defusing the situation with some wicked humor, but alas Chechen and Chong is lost on them.
:rofl::rofl:

So maybe sunday will be my first destination cruise with the Fargo.
Coffee shop 30 miles away. Think my buddy is going. So i think i should give er a go.

Guess none of them ever smoked pot.

Interesting to say the lleast. Trooper totally understood and neighbor took the trash bag out of my trash can when the wife was bringing the can down. He got caught and tried to pull a fast one and paid for the service around 5 pm right before they came. As of 1600 it was not paid when the trash company called me back. Tensions are really high here with us and I love the "after all I have done for you" comment. Once I am lied to or stolen from it is over. He told the cop he forgot to pay the bill (for over a year) Actually entertaining for me. I am sure this is far from over. I told him straight up if he told me he was having $ issues it would of been a lot different!

Interesting to say the lleast. Trooper totally understood and neighbor took the trash bag out of my trash can when the wife was bringing the can down. He got caught and tried to pull a fast one and paid for the service around 5 pm right before they came. As of 1600 it was not paid when the trash company called me back. Tensions are really high here with us and I love the "after all I have done for you" comment. Once I am lied to or stolen from it is over. He told the cop he forgot to pay the bill (for over a year) Actually entertaining for me. I am sure this is far from over. I told him straight up if he told me he was having $ issues it would of been a lot different!
Well, he knows you are serious then. Seems he remembers when trash day is,and is totally aware that he hasnt paid.
It sucks when you have to deal with bad neighbours. Hopefully this will be the end of the trash saga for a while.

One bill I don't have. :thumbsup: Some deal the landfill has with township. Free trash pickup!

Yesterday, was caulk day. A brick house as you remember. No one had caulked between the wooden garage door frame and the brick wall. I did all the garage overhead doors and the two entry doors with clear caulk. I then took almond colored caulk and did all the wood frames that needed it. I then scraped and sanded the doorways prepping them to paint today. A busy day.

Morning fellers. Boy do I feel like homemade s**t this morning. Too much filtered sun yesterday.

Good Morning Mopar Molesters. Time to molest this Rusty C1500 again today.....Probably will need a tetanus shot after this.....

-
Back