Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Crazy wife. Calls and asks what I have planned for the weekend. She has some conferences to go to in Nashville. Leave tomorrow morning. Probably stay in Paducah then drive into Nashville for a 2:00 meeting on Sunday. It's a 9 1/2 hr drive to Nashville from here. Too far for this old guy to do in 1 day. I'm not Tim! LOL St Louis is half way but I don't want to get up Sunday and drive half way to be there by noon.

Close but fits

20210723_120211.jpg

Rims cleaned and painted. White paint wouldnt budge. So i dusted both with the sandblaster to etch and went at it with some black stuff. Kind of satin. High heat. However they turn out , they will look wrong anyway.

I was just reading in the news, the Cleveland Baseball Team will have a new name at the conclusion of the 2021 season.
The Cleveland Guardians. Start working up your catchy nickname for them now, avoid the rush. :D

That’s it! I’m done.
Too hot. Had to quit. Im drenched.

That’s it! I’m done.
Too hot. Had to quit. Im drenched.
I’m dying over here Frank, way to hot to work. I called it about an hour ago. It is 102F holy smokes WTF? I got my new shocks for the Demon and just tossed box in corner, to hot to even bother with opening them. I bet I lost three pounds today.

I was outside painting until I lost the shade and it hit 95. No need to do it all in one day. I'll go back early tomorrow.

Last edited:
Oil paint will work in that heat with direct sun. Latex gets gooey to quick.
daffy

If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members
daffy_fapping.gif

daffy

If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" membersView attachment 1715770157
Kinda like the thong only different!

Hit 90 here, and the quonset is way hotter than that.
20 minutes tops to change the front wheels over. I couldnt do it. Water was running off my head, cleaned my glasses 5 times in a couple hours. So i closed the doors and went in the house. Laid down on couch to cool off. Within a minute of nodding off, i get a text message. I swear there is a damn camera in the house that Kim watches. She knows just when to text.
I was out there 07:00 until 3:00 with no lunch break. Got lots done in spite of the heat.

I was just reading in the news, the Cleveland Baseball Team will have a new name at the conclusion of the 2021 season.
The Cleveland Guardians. Start working up your catchy nickname for them now, avoid the rush. :D
Guardians of the HOOD !!!!!

Hit 90 here, and the quonset is way hotter than that.
20 minutes tops to change the front wheels over. I couldnt do it. Water was running off my head, cleaned my glasses 5 times in a couple hours. So i closed the doors and went in the house. Laid down on couch to cool off. Within a minute of nodding off, i get a text message. I swear there is a damn camera in the house that Kim watches. She knows just when to text.
I was out there 07:00 until 3:00 with no lunch break. Got lots done in spite of the heat.
Heat ??????

-
Back