Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This was on the menu this evening. Long drive tomorrow.

0021DA81-2A81-4FCC-B288-09B0C9CCE1B7.jpeg

Good morning all. Just over 24 hours awake so far. Going to be a hell of a crew change. 3.5 hours to the port, 6 hours on a crewboat.

Morning all…kinda quiet in here this morning.
We moved yesterday FT Lauderdale to Vero Beach about an hour south of Kennedy
Should have a nice view of the rocket taking off Friday.
Just sitting here waiting for the coffee shop to open listening to the ocean waves hit the beach.

Morning all…kinda quiet in here this morning.
We moved yesterday FT Lauderdale to Vero Beach about an hour south of Kennedy
Should have a nice view of the rocket taking off Friday.
Just sitting here waiting for the coffee shop to open listening to the ocean waves hit the beach.
Morning to ya. Should be pretty quiet down there

Evening.

so I’m totally stumped. Literally changed nothing, my 8 year old daughter walks up, starts messing with the bulbs and sockets I had laying out on the tailgate and suddenly, everything is working again. Voltage and continuity test prior showed no problems but I still couldn’t get them to work. I don’t know what she did, but they’re working now
Uh oh, she has the touch..next gearhead in the family…

And goodmorning again!
A few hot days coming up, 80’s is above normal temps. Farmers will be happy, harvest is underway. Wish i could go help my farmer buddy, but im too lame to do farmer stuff.

No was going to call him today. Man my retirement pay is still not finished. Calling them for the 7th time again. Come on man whats the issue!

Big PIA for sure. I had to buy programs so I could fill out the forms online the only way they will take them. No more mail in hardcopies!

-
Back