Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow deleted a comment in a sale thread and sent a note that comments aren't allowed. Then the guy responds on the same sale thread that his post got deleted and I had to do it again. :BangHead::BangHead::mob::mob::wtf:

Wow deleted a comment in a sale thread and sent a note that comments aren't allowed. Then the guy responds on the same sale thread that his post got deleted and I had to do it again. :BangHead::BangHead::mob::mob::wtf:
There's a few with a slipping clutch here.
I'm also a little tired of the one filling up other peoples threads with sidetrack posts. Especially because he's too lazy to read the back story.

I'm also a little tired of the one filling up other peoples threads with sidetrack posts. Especially because he's too lazy to read the back story.
Hope that wasn't me! :BangHead::BangHead::rofl:

There's a lot here that have never read the buyer side of the sale rules. That is an issue. Also, the time out when posting a sale thread isn't long enough to read through the rules. May be there needs to be questions answered before placing an ad. :lol:

Hope that wasn't me! :BangHead::BangHead::rofl:
I suspect you I know who I had in mind.
One of your favorite innocuous pot-stirrers.

Let's compare Chrysler's cam durations to the other company's.
Even though Chrysler says not to - but what would they know. :rolleyes:
LOL
Can we beat a dead horse if we don't know its dead?

Last edited:
There's also a fresh "Does this fit my car?" that's going downhill fast

Just got a text from Karl sayin he's outta the hospital. I hope they let him stay long enough to get back in good enough shape where he can navigate around the house ok.

Just got a text from Karl sayin he's outta the hospital. I hope they let him stay long enough to get back in good enough shape where he can navigate around the house ok.
Good to hear. Thanks for the update Rusty. :thumbsup:

Or how about a motor mount thread. How much is it worth but I don't have a clue what it fits. The guy then starts a sale thread with a coupke ?? as to what it may fit. Damn, this isn't getting easier. Delete the sale thread, edit the WTF is this thread and send the dude a pm Waiting for a response.

Long day. Buddy’s daughter sold her house. Had to go pick up the tractor,snowblower and riding mower, buyer didnt want them. We went with 2 trucks and both of my trailers. Dump trailer is still loaded. No big deal, will unload tomorrow.

Long day. Buddy’s daughter sold her house. Had to go pick up the tractor,snowblower and riding mower, buyer didnt want them. We went with 2 trucks and both of my trailers. Dump trailer is still loaded. No big deal, will unload tomorrow.

I've got an old mower and snowblower behind the house would you take those away too? :D

So your making some pics- deparsley?
You got the chips? I like yellow corn nacho chips. :lol:

20220830_174855.jpg

-
Back