Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I actually though that is what they call him in VN!:rofl:
Actually they have trouble pronouncing my name in Vietnam. Many of them call me Mitt. Which is the Vietnamese word for the Vietnamese fruit Jackfruit. Even when they text me something with my name in it it comes out on my end as Jackfruit. That's okay though, I like Jackfruit. It's very tasty. :lol:

Never gets old…

4433E063-7688-4AEA-96FC-EDA2F3204E51.jpeg

I wish I could go someplace and take care of it. Really stupid just online only!
You should try dealing with NCIS or the national visa center in America. When you talk to their website you always get the same reply, we're working on it.

If needed, the US Senators route is worth a shot.
One or both probably have an office in Harrisburg.

I wish I could go someplace and take care of it. Really stupid just online only!
Cheryl called and talked to them there is a phone number listed on the website. She said the guy she talked to was very nice. I confirmed her time start to finish was four months.

Cheryl called and talked to them there is a phone number listed on the website. She said the guy she talked to was very nice. I confirmed her time start to finish was four months.

Using their website "contact us" is good as we because it documents the exchange and you get the automate "thanks for contacting" so there will be a date / time stamp

Using their website "contact us" is good as we because it documents the exchange and you get the automate "thanks for contacting" so there will be a date / time stamp
Is is it user end retrievable? Or is it best to screenshot them?

They sent her a got your packet email after she sent it in.
She called when they notified her she hadn’t used the correct updated form on a portion of the paperwork. No big deal guy was very helpful looked at her packet and gave a ballpark time frame.

Been through all that Craig. It all was submitted in May. Just got off the phone they are helpfull but are like secrataries. I asked to talk to a supervisor and I am not allowed to. WTF. My 401 is just about out so I might loose it all in a few months. Just pissed for sure.

Biggest thing I need to get the Tricare going for the wife to make sure they take care of her issues. Thats what I am really worried about.

-
Back