Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to get a covid test. I have some kind of crud.

Been through all that Craig. It all was submitted in May. Just got off the phone they are helpfull but are like secrataries. I asked to talk to a supervisor and I am not allowed to. WTF. My 401 is just about out so I might loose it all in a few months. Just pissed for sure.
Well hopefully it comes soon and it will have your back pay included.
I know though it doesn’t help now.

Time to beat up some of the overdue invoices I have kicking around for payment for sure. Definately taking some of the dist money in a few days. Man what a way to set the tone for the day!

Great example of a dist kit that is totally China but authorized by Mopar. Why do people not get that?
s-l640.jpg
Mopar Electronic Ignition Distributor Kit fits Mopar Dodge Chrysler 273 318 360 | eBay

Biggest thing I need to get the Tricare going for the wife to make sure they take care of her issues. Thats what I am really worried about.
I’d call tricare for life tell them your retirement paperwork is submitted and see if they’d start their process for you.

Nope have to get the new Retired ID card so they do whatever in the DEERS, then tricare uses deers to verify it. Without the official order I cant get a her a new retired spouse ID so all the rest is a moot point. Dam I am starting to sound like Dukey!

Nope have to get the new Retired ID card so they do whatever in the DEERS, then tricare uses deers to verify it. Without the official order I cant get a her a new retired spouse ID so all the rest is a moot point. Dam I am starting to sound like Dukey!
Yep your right I forgot that part because Cheryl was still drilling Reserve when I became Tri-Care eligible. I became the card holder and she signed on as the spouse. Now that she’s retired she has her own.

Just a Big PIA. I need to drop Blue cross way to much a month and wont do it till we have the tricare ball rolling and make sure it works for her issues.

Well, I went back to work today, plan was to work 3 - 8hr days to finish the week. I have been here almost an hour, I maybe should have waited another day. We will see how this goes. I hope all is well out there, no back reading today.

Well, I went back to work today, plan was to work 3 - 8hr days to finish the week. I have been here almost an hour, I maybe should have waited another day. We will see how this goes. I hope all is well out there, no back reading today.

Hope it all holds together Eric.

Be well

Clear skies last night, good timing for that Falcon launch :thumbsup:. Just went up the street a ways out of the local light pollution. First launch I've seen at night from engine ignition on. From 25 miles away, when they put a match to that candle, it looks like an entire city just got their power back on from a Texas power grid incident :rolleyes:. Be fun to see the telemetry to see how far down range that sucker was when the rumble finally got to me close to 3 minutes later. Amazing what can be done with kerosene and LOx.

'll caught up. Bummer Ray. It will work out. Looking good in Florida. Covid is not as bad as it used to be. Will hopefully be mild Mike. Or not have it.....

-
Back