Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Believe me. You will feel lost for a period of time....Ax me how I know.....:lol:

How do you know???
huh.gif

Frickin Fed X (Ground) I have a package they have been attempting to deliver the last 3 days. Signature required. I saw the truck cruise by today. Numbers are on the house 2 places and anyone with a phone and a brain can find the house. I went out to their depot. It's like Ft. Knox getting into that place! Last attempt today. Next week I can stop back out and pick it up!

I've had problems with FedEx delivery with signature also...

You wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait... :BangHead:

And then they don't deliver or you missed it and get the 'tag' on your door.... :icon_fU:

I decided to cut back on the aleve and tylenol. Hurting today. But i got Buick done, even dragged out the alignment machine and dialed in the camber and toe. Can only get so close though. Would be closer if i changed every part back there, but have to draw the line somewhere.

Watch those pain meds... The Aleve, ibuprofin, and asprin is what caused my internal bleeding ulcer last summer.... If you do take them make sure to eat something with it...

Tylenol is supposed to be safer so I take that in 'emergency' now when I can't stand the pain, but try not to take it if I can suffer through it...

Here I am hunting for a hot rod for me and my Brat sends me this.

"I have a task for you. Troop 2567 wants to find a cookie mobile. Like an old U-Haul we can put a window on so the girls can sell out of it. A retired ambulance, ice cream truck kinda thing. We would need it operable by Jan and we would use it every cookie season".

No mention of where the $$$ are supposed to come from. It is a rather creative idea, but funding the project is not on my "to do" list. I'm not all that familiar with the Az registration requirements either.

Find them a trailer with a stripper pole in it... Make it look like a brothel... They will NEVER ask you to do more 'favors' again.... :wtf:

Problem solved... :D

I agree, yet in the back of my mind,im always concerned customer may think its too much. Yet i almost always get a gratuity.
A long time local mechanic,recently passed away and some of his work is now coming my way. He was retired and working cheap. Real cheap. Im not dropping my door rate to accomodate those customers.

People are paying for your knowledge too, just like Hoppy working on a dist. Seen rates as high as $135 an hour and those shops not only don't get it right the first time, don't think they try to "make it right" all the time.

Job Fee.jpg

Bunch of my buddies are from Omaha, they are serious Cornhusker fans. Northwestern, are you kidding me! WTF! LMAO! I have texted most all of them for some serious heckling and mirth!
I’ll just leave that right there

We lived in Omaha for a couple of years... Mom worked at a country club for a while...

The restaurant would be booked solid the day of a Cornhusker's game for after the game... But if they lost, over half of them would cancel and stay home and sulk.... :( :mob: :drama:

Ok, now I'm caught up on the front part of the back reading to where I started the back part of the back reading...
Beat Head.gif

Now all of you have two pages of back reading to catch up on... :lol:

(Next time don't post so much while I'm gone and you won't have to do so many pages to catch up...) :poke:

-
Back