Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Howdy folks. Sounds like i should have made a Carlisle road trip, kidnapped Rani, swung by and grabbed RALF and Wolfie and made an event of it. And Hops was talking about hard nipples! I actually turned wrenches for a positive purpose today. And drank vodka!

Well you could grab me I guess but I ain't cheap.LOL I still have to send you something I haven't forgotten.

Hey Mike, I've upgraded from the couch to the back seat of my dart lol
That's why my wife and I have separate bedrooms. No one ever has to give up their own bed. It works out well since everyone gets a good night sleep.

Every night before I go to bed, I stop by her room and throw my hat on her bed before going to my room. Sometimes she throws it back and sometimes she brings it back...:D

Win-win!

That's why my wife and I have separate bedrooms. No one ever has to give up their own bed. It works out well since everyone gets a good night sleep.

Every night before I go to bed, I stop by her room and throw my hat on her bed before going to my room. Sometimes she throws it back and sometimes she brings it back...:D

Win-win!
Sounds like a nice setup. I'm trying to talk mine into separate cities. Not much traction tho. She doesn't want to be too far away from the paycheck!

I'd have to see pictures first...:D
Asked and answered...
images-1.jpeg

Not yet, After the 360 and 904 is dropped in we will put one together sir.

Triple measure it when you do it. Saw Mitch and Tike at Carlisle yesterday. Good time wish I was having a few with him but I was the DD this time around.

For sure, I have the drive shaft I took out and it should be a littlelong witch is good, It will be a breeze for me and my two super custom hot rod builders.
I am so glad y'all had some more good times together,more memories for your book Hops :thumbsup:

You should get up here for it someday. You always have a place to stay her.

Morning Miss Rani!

-
Back