Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did finally get that 360 ...thanks to my cousin. he knows I cant afford it right now so he fronted the money for it or else I would lose it.

Going to be a hot one here again might be a good day to do some harness building.

three hundred and sixty cubic inches of awesomeness ...it didn't have the air cleaner in the car, I added the air cleaner separately because it's a correct for 1974 or early 1975 360 in an A and E body.
(no idea why someone put a 340 decal on it)
it is a factory 4 bbl. engine from 1977

CIMG0129.JPG

next payday, I am going to get gaskets and paint and a balanced flexplate and in the 75 dart swinger it goes.

next payday, I am going to get gaskets and paint and a balanced flexplate and in the 75 dart swinger it goes.
Sounds like a plan to me. Paint always causes 'project creep' for me. Once you get something looking good, i can't bolt it to something grimy.. then i have to pai t what it is bolted to.. and then what taht is attached to.. it never ends..

Sounds like a plan to me. Paint always causes 'project creep' for me. Once you get something looking good, i can't bolt it to something grimy.. then i have to pai t what it is bolted to.. and then what taht is attached to.. it never ends..

Isnt that the truth right there!

how far do you plan to tear it down?
oil pan gasket, rear main seal, valve cover gaskets and maybe a new timing chain. THATS IT

I need to keep it low budget and I know it runs and runs good, I heard it run and I drove the donor car it was in, off the trailer so no surprises.

-
Back