Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
you should be able to find a used one for about 1/2 that
Would you trust a used flywheel that had probably been hammered on by every joe dirt in the county and his dog.

Used ones i always find have spider Web looking cracks and spots that look like they have been heated with extreme heat.

Maybe i am paranoid

Would you trust a used flywheel that had probably been hammered on by every joe dirt in the county and his dog.

Used ones i always find have spider Web looking cracks and spots that look like they have been heated with extreme heat.

Maybe i am paranoid
Just inspect it before you buy it. Decent ones are findable..

Maybe i am paranoid
well, when you put it that way no. But typically they are installed in one car and that's where they stay... it's not like it's a part that can be easily removed and used somewhere else

A ruster buster. Just soak the part and 99% of the rust comes off. You still have to wire brush the item if it is scaly. Just got a gallon the other day and love it so far. Takes a while though.

Fat girls in yoga pants.. is it just a bad idea? Or should it be illegal?
Don't come to my home town! I followed a lady into tractor supply that it looked like she filled her yoga pants with BAGS of marbles! I had to leave.

Maybe i am paranoid

Mancini has repros pretty cheap...

Mancini Racing

-
Back