Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
be checking in on my sons job site, my oldest son will be helpping my youngest all week (he is a teacher and off work) he works inside and this outside work will give him a big wake up call, still worrie about my boys (33 and 35) ..

OOps !! Good Morning everyone :lol: and the sooner we get started on this Monday the sooner Friday will get here :thumbsup:

An old one Karl ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Forgot about that one

Gonna be a scorcher this week. The air doesn't work in my truck. I might cruise in my pick up a couple days this week.

About to head out to check on the boys , outside work !! they have the try-plex framed and are now decking it !! I hope you can drive your truck some this week and stay out of the big hot box truck Mike, it's going to be the hottest week of the year here, 100 and no rain in sight.

Hey George. I think I saw you at Carlisle. You had a arm bandage and a grey shirt and were checking out Mitches spot. I was there with the grey cowboy hat! LOL

Hey George. I think I saw you at Carlisle. You had a arm bandage and a grey shirt and were checking out Mitches spot. I was there with the grey cowboy hat! LOL
Yeah, that was me, had a wrist brace on. The wife's ankle started acting up and she had gone back to the car. I had doubled back around. Didn't see Mitch, and I don't remember seeing a cowboy hat. lol

I was just hanging in the booth, oh well next year I will remember the brace! LOL

Looked at quite a few fenders, but most I saw were in about the same shape as what I'm trying to replace.

Some *** clown shot out the back window of my son's pick up that was parked on the street. Waiting for the cops to show up so I can file a report. That'll cost a couple hundred I suppose.

-
Back