............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
That's pretty clever!

you don't get to sit back and watch... hell, you half *** started this... instigator! LOL
Who me?
whistling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Serious question, anyone here taken a golf cart to the Mopar nats?

No, but I hear rental of them is $$$$ there... It would be smart to BYOC....
That's the plan but i need to know if I can buy a permit at the gate? My grandfather is handicapped and can't walk well but wants to attend. We have a cart and trailer but I'm not paying 250 a day to rent one when a permit is 5 bucks

That's the plan but i need to know if I can buy a permit at the gate? My grandfather is handicapped and can't walk well but wants to attend. We have a cart and trailer but I'm not paying 250 a day to rent one when a permit is 5 bucks

I permit you to bring one... :)

Print this out and show it at the gate... :steering:

(Does that count???) :D

why not call them or send an email and ask?

if rental is 250, permit is prob 260

Wow, the coffee house is busy this afternoon......what's the topic.....let me guess, guy stuff, right.

I need to back read like 2 days now

-
Back