Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
only reason is that I had a remote control car modeled after this and Ive loved the looks of it since

1985-lamborghini-countach-lp5000-s-quattrovalvole.jpg

Triumph stag, 3.0 v8 two speed rear hardtop/convert and a factory roll bar the only thing that sucked parts were super hard to find in the 1980's!

Well my coffee drinking friends, remember this is the only thread I take the time to post in as I keep an eye on others , share my news all you would like, it's time for me to get cooking and SSand shave for the day that is coming up :) I pray I can make brother Terry (Hippie) Sevener proud, he had to be rolling over in his grave at what WAS going on :drama: Give me the wisdom I need brother Hippie :popcorn: Everyone a groovy day out your way :thumbsup:

Well my coffee drinking friends, remember this is the only thread I take the time to post in as I keep an eye on others , share my news all you would like, it's time for me to get cooking and SSand shave for the day that is coming up :) I pray I can make brother Terry (Hippie) Sevener proud, he had to be rolling over in his grave at what WAS going on :drama: Give me the wisdom I need brother Hippie :popcorn: Everyone a groovy day out your way :thumbsup:
Good luck mike

My brother in law has a brit side to him he has a TVR and a few other obscure brit cars, I think he still has a v8 Capri also, all low miles, he is just now retiring and prob will move from NY to Kentucky so he can afford his dream shop.

Have a fantastic day Mike!

I've always liked them. Yes you are correct there are much better built and nicer cars now days, but we were talking about cars from the 80's That was one of my dream cars as a kid..
mike doesnt like it cause it doesnt have the patented chebbie hood on it..... ohhhhhh DAVE??? @Ddaddy

isn't that a "James Bond" car?
I don't think so. Kind of rare even then. You can still find them but parts are ridiculous for them, in the 80's I needed a exhaust it was over 500 then! Just the pipes no mufflers.

I raced a TVR. It was in a video game, but still.. I raced one. LOL
He has a Norton Commando still with the plastic on the seat and around 50 miles on it he will not give that one up. He will need a few flatbed semis to move all of his stuff for sure.

-
Back