Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He has a Norton Commando still with the plastic on the seat and around 50 miles on it he will not give that one up. He will need a few flatbed semis to move all of his stuff for sure.
my aunt had a MG roadster convertible she drove around........ until she ran it without oil for a couple days and threw a rod into the side of the block...

My dad had a TR7 for his mid life crisis car never knew how he fit in the thing he was 6'4"

Sounds like a really nice collection!
It was, I am assuming it still is, all bunched together in a small garage. His dad owned the local Gulf station and I used to work there with John his son my brother in law now. Good guy. He was here a few years ago for a few days so we took a break and went turning wrenches for a day on the pop it was like old times but no weed.

It was, I am assuming it still is, all bunched together in a small garage. His dad owned the local Gulf station and I used to work there with John his son my brother in law now. Good guy. He was here a few years ago for a few days so we took a break and went turning wrenches for a day on the pop it was like old times but no weed.
:rofl: Gotta love those memories!

16864112_1036289969836517_8660375964830488102_n.jpg

Oh we had a good time at work for sure, His dad basically stayed in the office and told us what to do and the two of us did all the work with a three bay shop with the old in ground middle post lifts, nothing we would not take on. Knew half the customers also local shop. Was there three years, man me and the old man used to not get along it was a sad day when he decided to close up and sell the place off. He made out the property was in a great location, there is a office building there now.

Morning, Hey I opened that sale thread back up last night. Pete the OP was wanting to bump it and didn't want to recreate it. I see you responded on the thread.
Was it closed? When I looked this morning it was open, so Im not sure what was going on with him saying it was closed.

Was it closed? When I looked this morning it was open, so Im not sure what was going on with him saying it was closed.
It was closed last night. I went in and opened it. I didn't know if I could because the ad had timed out. I sent him a PM and told him that I opened it. You're good.

It was closed last night. I went in and opened it. I didn't know if I could because the ad had timed out. I sent him a PM and told him that I opened it. You're good.
I gotcha! Thanks Mike.. Oh and that other thread that you posted about in the mods forum.. I just went thru and deleted everything.. I was frustrated with that thread. Not sure if it was the right thing to do, but I did it anyways.

Did you guys know the US has had nuclear bombs dropped on it in the 50s?

Just to defend him I am serious partial to the Aerocoupes also. Just getting out of my price range for the condition I want.

-
Back