Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Memi what do you need for the ramcharger? Ron will be pulling rears so prob be there a while today.

Does the bumper have to come off? There are no tires on them he took them all off.

Never know whith this place usually how well he likes you. Just don't want you to get ripped off.
driver ones normally go for 40 bucks from what im seeing, course I'll cover shipping and a finders fee for you

Does the bumper have to come off? There are no tires on them he took them all off.

Never know whith this place usually how well he likes you. Just don't want you to get ripped off.

Nope 4 phillips screws on the outside of the lens. Might be stuck a little from the gasket, but should pop right off.

take a deep breath or two Mike - it ain't nothin' but a thing... trust your gut - you'll be fine - you know this stuff
Some good words to see this morning from another Mike :) I see, I really do so I just need to enjoy and fly by the cuffs as we say here , made me think clearer reading this bud :thankyou:

Memi what do you need for the ramcharger? Ron will be pulling rears so prob be there a while today.
From help here I am complete brother :thankyou::thankyou:

387130_320229157992437_886090039_n.jpg

10563128_893938710621476_1373486770875610598_n.jpg

I just need some smalls for the truck, couple of door jam switches that have two spades on them.

I gotcha! Thanks Mike.. Oh and that other thread that you posted about in the mods forum.. I just went thru and deleted everything.. I was frustrated with that thread. Not sure if it was the right thing to do, but I did it anyways.
Some next level chit goin on here.... :lol:

I just need some smalls for the truck, couple of door jam switches that have two spades on them.
Give another look for that busted 75 grill. Only worth like $5 (free would be better) need one little piece out of it to repair an extra I plan to sell. I think it is on a Scamp in the trees facing back not far from the car wall

-
Back