Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Setting in the driveway while my truck warms up a minuite. Fast pace here today. Better get this show on the road. Later dudes!

At least you only hear it occasionally.
Scamper gets crapped on 'bout his hood EVERY DAMN DAY :poke:
imagesLDQLGZPI.jpg
:rofl:

Man there are things I still cannot speak about. The cold war era I was in the end of and man crap happened is all I can say.
same here. there's some current stuff I'd love to mention but can't for a multitude of reasons, classified only being half of it. The other is safety of our own too

Give another look for that busted 75 grill. Only worth like $5 (free would be better) need one little piece out of it to repair an extra I plan to sell. I think it is on a Scamp in the trees facing back not far from the car wall
i have a spare junk 74 grille, they're very similar, what piece do you need? yours free if you can use it

i have a spare junk 74 grille, they're very similar, what piece do you need? yours free if you can use it
Thanks, but its in the curved part of the grid. I think only the duster/scamp 75/76 will work. I could just piece in other plastic, but would be easier if I had a piece already shaped right. There is one at Klinger's I forgot to get when I was there. The other side of it is trashed. It is not repairable, so not really sellable for any other purpose.

General Motors lobbying for self-driving car rules that would keep opposition off the road

and here we go.... the end of mankind. I'm beginning to the think Terminator was a prediction of the future not a sci-fi flick

I'm dreading that... Think of how much control the government will have over you...

They will know exactly where you are at when you are in your car... They get to decide who lives in a situation where someone has to die...

No more high speed police chases - they can just get the license number and auto shut off the car...

I want to know if we will still have to pay for insurance if I'm not in control of the car, why should I pay for the insurance???

Will it be legal to drink and drive since you are no longer in control of the car???

The song Red Barchetta from Rush will come true...

Here it is with lyrics for those not familiar with it:

might be a slight exaggeration but think about it, the caliber was rated at 182 hp and the vette in 87 was rated at 205 hp...... but the caliber weighs about 400 lbs less.....

The stock Lil Red Express trucks could beat the corvettes of those years right off the showroom... How sad is it when a truck can beat a "high performance" car???

My brother in law has a brit side to him he has a TVR and a few other obscure brit cars, I think he still has a v8 Capri also, all low miles, he is just now retiring and prob will move from NY to Kentucky so he can afford his dream shop.

If you take an old 70's triumph and tie a rope to the front bumper and get a few friends to help hang it vertically from a tree, when they try to get it down it will want to roll on its roof.... :poke:

We were going to do that to a counselor at swim camp once.... :lol:

Well, I don't have time to catch up on all of today's posts...

I gotta go on a parts store run...

Smell ya all later...

The stock Lil Red Express trucks could beat the corvettes of those years right off the showroom... How sad is it when a truck can beat a "high performance" car???
Regardless what they had for performance....From 83 through 90's they are a big yawn as far as appearance. Recent style is OK, but just not even close to what they looked like in 60's.
68 to 72 :thumbsup:

we have a younger guy here that has the "like" thing in his vocabulary... and it is brutal - with God as my witness he has said like three times without uttering another word... and if he HAD to have a conversation without it, I am pretty sure his f**king head would explode... :BangHead::BangHead:

what's worse is that he is the son of a close buddy of mine (I've known this kid since he was 5) so I have that whole friend/family thing to be aware of too... ugh

-
Back