Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
i tell you, I cannot wait to have my own place that I'm in full control of. this renting crap sucks

ok, someone change the subject to get my mind off of this

hey @MOPARMITCH - not sure why - but I thought of you when I saw this - - it's a pigcycle (pig-sicle) :lol:
wtf_pig_on_wheels.jpg

hmm wonder if i could build something like this out of the pallets, with a lean too to keep the dart until I can build the full on shop.

small-cottage-house-plans.png

LOL - you too!!! :icon_fU:

Oh, and I forgot to mention...I like like like it.:lol:

So like um, i was like gonna like buy like a mopar but i like um like the hoods the like chevy cars like have, so I like bought the mopar and like um bought a like chevy hood and um like um put it on the mopar, like now um my mopar even like faster.

:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:sorry mike, couldnt resisit.... dont hurt me

So like um, i was like gonna like buy like a mopar but i like um like the hoods the like chevy cars like have, so I like bought the mopar and like um bought a like chevy hood and um like um put it on the mopar, like now um my mopar even like faster.

:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:sorry mike, couldnt resisit.... dont hurt me
that's like pretty dang close to like what I have to like deal with..

-
Back