Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was it served up like a hot dog on a bun with mustard, ketchup, and relish???
On a stick...

922392-Pig-*****-on-a-stick-1.jpg

I dunno, I just know he ate one...
hey - I was watching American Pickers the other night and they were at a guys place who's dad was a GM concept artist back in the 50's and 60's... some of the images made me think instantly of you... right up your alley

hey - I was watching American Pickers the other night and they were at a guys place who's dad was a GM concept artist back in the 50's and 60's... some of the images made me think instantly of you... right up your alley

I give Mitch credit. I've tried a lot of things in my life. I hear those are very Adicktive.

Cool!

I was actually trying to go to General Motors Institute to be a concept artist when I was looking at Art Schools back in my Senior year of High school. Unfortunately, they closed it that year and stopped taking students. I was really disappointed since they had already tentatively accepted me. :(

Cool!

I was actually trying to go to General Motors Institute to be a concept artist when I was looking at Art Schools back in my Senior year of High school. Unfortunately, they closed it that year and stopped taking students. I was really disappointed since they had already tentatively accepted me. :(
There was a reality show on a year or so back where GM was trying to find a new designer... I never did catch that whole series... I enjoyed watching them draw and design though...

Cool!

I will try to note the episode for you, I catch reruns all the time - there was some great stuff

-
Back