Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Why the F**k would you even bring that to a show... Im pretty sure that guy would be walked out of the shows here... Even if it is legal to own, I would not be impressed with his stupidity...
Sure he put himself on the radar with that, enough info to copycat and show up somewhere, not the attention I would be looking for

A full day with a member and now a good friend from fla. It was good to enjoy a day there for a change @straightlinespeed .

You heard it here first that this new owner of a real 440 six pak (M code I believe) with original paint is a member here :thumbsup:, he took great care of me after sending photo's and getting info on the car for him

Hippie 27.jpg

Well ...I see it got busy in here... But now it's time for me to go....Be Back Later Fellers....

A full day with a member and now a good friend from fla. It was good to enjoy a day there for a change @straightlinespeed .

You heard it here first that this new owner of a real 440 six pak (M code I believe) with original paint is a member here :thumbsup:, he took great care of me after sending photo's and getting info on the car for him

View attachment 1715021131
I had one of those M code Bees back in the late 70's... It was Bad ***...for sure....Now you guys will kill me... I sold it to Buy a 60 Vette Fuelie Car......LOL

I had one of those M code Bees back in the late 70's... It was Bad ***...for sure....Now you guys will kill me... I sold it to Buy a 60 Vette Fuelie Car......LOL
You made the best decision you could at the time given the circumstances, but...............

Dam, Mitch, IT WAS THE WRONG ONE!:poke:

-
Back