Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a great time with this member from Fla. Mitch, Terry Sevener (Hippie) would be proud it went to a good owner that has two of these now :wtf: his other one is a beautifully restored Bee :thumbsup:

A full day with a member and now a good friend from fla. It was good to enjoy a day there for a change @straightlinespeed .

You heard it here first that this new owner of a real 440 six pak (M code I believe) with original paint is a member here :thumbsup:, he took great care of me after sending photo's and getting info on the car for him

View attachment 1715021131
Thats pretty cool it went to a member on here. Thats an awesome car! Im glad you had a good day... Where you able to get your manifold or what ever it was you were after earlier in the week?

Thats pretty cool it went to a member on here. Thats an awesome car! Im glad you had a good day... Where you able to get your manifold or what ever it was you were after earlier in the week?
no, I don't have the money but the member I helped did buy them, and he offered me some cash or the manifolds for a good price, I had to take the cash :thankyou:

no, I don't have the money but the member I helped did buy them, and he offered me some cash or the manifolds for a good price, I had to take the cash :thankyou:
So how did it go with the guy that bought everything out?

The red early 60s dart you said was a race car?
It is still there, I am going to wait till sunday and see how the everything goes to see if I can get it for the track , I did say I would like to see it go to George ray for Hippie. no reply as yet, not holding my breath , these guys selling at top d$$$$... Oh you are talking about this one.. let me get a picture

This one ?

Hippie 12.jpg

So how did it go with the guy that bought everything out?
He was a nicer fellow to deal with, seems he has sold most of the cars and a bunch of part's........ they are at it again today ..

-
Back