Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mitch , I can't help it bud ! That Jeep gives me wood !!
Yeah, I love that thing.. It's indestructible...I drive it through the woods to collect my Deer Kills. New drivetrain only has 25K on it 4.0 , 5 spd. Body is beginning to rust pretty good. Too much to repair. I'll drive it as long as I can, then put the drivetrain in another one..

any one have or seen cruise control in a early Mopar? Saw this big alum component on the drivers fender weel by the firewall it almost looked like a steering box had a shaft and a push/pull cable to it, could not get a part number the hood was stuck but I just saw it in there, no idea what it is.

Yeah.. I think thats it Ray...I remember seeing them on some early c bodies.

Might have to pull that one never saw it before, made a deal on a bunch of old starters to get for the date codes and also two 383's that the intakes are gone and rusted not to bad just for the parts so I have to get back up there. also a floor shifter/hump and linkage for a early A, could not believe two cars still had bucket seats in them!

You see the parts pic last night? Rani will be pissed if she modded the door cylinders!

Might have to pull that one never saw it before, made a deal on a bunch of old starters to get for the date codes and also two 383's that the intakes are gone and rusted not to bad just for the parts so I have to get back up there. also a floor shifter/hump and linkage for a early A, could not believe two cars still had bucket seats in them!
You have the shifter and seat for sale Hop's ?

Looking forward to seeing pictures and a price on what you have there :thumbsup:

Chit !! got to run !! wife needs me !! have a good morning everyone

Love this place!

DSC01163.JPG

DSC01166.JPG

DSC01169.JPG

DSC01165.JPG

DSC01171.JPG

Have to be a few hundred in there, freaking confusing no part numbers to identify them, has another bus I did not take pics of full of wheel covers.

every time I go there he lets me go into another off limits area. But every time I go there I usually help him out with something also. He has a 55 gal drum full of 223 and 308 shells, he will sell them for $2 a pound told him that you can easily get 10, he was amazed.

A lot of them! Bunch of center caps also on the floor, that is one of those spend a few hours and cherry pick them.

-
Back