Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Like this in all three areas he lets me get into! That's the floor!

DSC01167.JPG

Tell you what when I was going through the carbs last time that was freaking horrible two foot piles, try walking over that.

Picked up a decent set of four yesterday. You have to see it, the wheel covers are easy, trim rings are definatly a pain to identify. I have to get a list of depths on them for mopar and grab them all.

The people from Kansas think the wheel covers (rings) are made of gold !! 250 a set that are at my friends house selling
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Our monstrous snow storm, all went South of us. So much for that 12" of snow.
Thanks for not taking one for the team. Lol It went beyween us. 45 min. North of me has a blizzard warning and a tow ban. I think I'll stay off the roads today. My route today would take me right in the middle of it all.

Thanks for not taking one for the team. Lol It went beyween us. 45 min. North of me has a blizzard warning and a tow ban. I think I'll stay off the roads today. My route today would take me right in the middle of it all.
so true!! - why put yourself in harms way if you don't have to!?

I really want to go back up there with a fat wallet next time and spend the day. Prob going to need a wheel barrel or something to get the stuff down to the office it is a hike with a lot of crap. Plan on getting the shifter and hump, the four bucket seats and that cruise control unit. Prob a lot of dash clusters and starters also

I really want to go back up there with a fat wallet next time and spend the day. Prob going to need a wheel barrel or something to get the stuff down to the office it is a hike with a lot of crap. Plan on getting the shifter and hump, the four bucket seats and that cruise control unit. Prob a lot of dash clusters and starters also
nice - maybe two wheel barrels.. one for you, one for your helper Ron

-
Back