Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Usually do unfortunately. Looks like it is coming along. Hey do you need the light housings? there were some of them just did not pull them was not sure you needed them.

TGIF FABO! I am looking forward to a great weekend of car related stuff. Today I begin the indexing of all my tech brochures from seven years of building my car. They will be organized and installed in an indexed three-ring binder. My car will be finished by the end of March. I really like my new 3 day work week!-----------:)

Good morning coffee drinkers...very pleasant day in the low country. Coming up on 4 years since I escaped that *ahem* I won't say the word I'd call Atlanta. This is the time of year the Live Oaks lose a large portion of their leaves, they always keep some, hence the name, but there is a carpet of their leaves all around, and very soon the oaks will be bright green with new growth.

Good morning coffee drinkers...very pleasant day in the low country. Coming up on 4 years since I escaped that *ahem* I won't say the word I'd call Atlanta. This is the time of year the Live Oaks lose a large portion of their leaves, they always keep some, hence the name, but there is a carpet of their leaves all around, and very soon the oaks will be bright green with new growth.
Must look nice. :thumbsup:

so you got that Fury running better huh? I bet it's a lot more fun to drive now..

technically it'll always be a Dart - but I would make it look like a Scamp - - I wonder what the hood, fenders and front pieces are worth....

so you got that Fury running better huh? I bet it's a lot more fun to drive now..

Oh yeah Mike, it runs perfect now, like going back to 1971. I like it so much better. The 360 has just the right power for enjoyable driving, compared to my others that were 318's that had to work to move a heavy car.

Oh yeah Mike, it runs perfect now, like going back to 1971. I like it so much better. The 360 has just the right power for enjoyable driving, compared to my others that were 318's that had to work to move a heavy car.
is that a transplant or an original 360 car?

-
Back