Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
oh really ??
Yeah Ben was trying to meet you but was too shy, kidding kidding

No they were talking in the news about a classic car theft ring getting busted in California thought maybe the dude was casing your joint

those are pretty good dash caps but some people don't like the hard plastic feel to them over the original soft vinyl.

when I bought my upholstery machine I was involved in a shop that was selling those wholesale so I bought one for the 72 demon but I have not installed it yet
Those covers look pretty good but the biggest issue is that you are gluing it on top of a dash pad that is deteriorating with age. It will look good when you first attach it, but the pad underneath is still continuing to deteriorate so it will eventually do what mine is doing and start lifting as the pad slowly comes apart under it.

Then the problem is that you can't remove it and reattach it since the gluing part is pretty much a one-way process and eventually the pad underneath is so badly decomposed it would be like gluing something to crumbling foam.

I view these kinds of covers as a temporary solution or a quick fix if you are getting a car ready to flip. Near as I can tell, the cover on mine is about 10 years old since it was installed.

I think I need to hit one of the legit massage places.

if you like being touched. I got a gift certificate to a massage place but .......heck no, I don't like anyone touching me, especially some Chinese lady or whatever they are.

You need a good soak in a Jacuzzi.
Yeah probably. I need to just stop trying to prove I'm still 18.... it ain't working
if you like being touched. I got a gift certificate to a massage place but .......heck no, I don't like anyone touching me, especially some Chinese lady or whatever they are.
I don't either lol

Legit.... LOL so the other one you go to isnt??? :lol:

The only one in this town got nailed for prostitution a few weeks back. And no, I never went

Saw this. Thought it was kinda cool..
b34c8a30710d4f7e97a2baa1e0ad3876.jpg

-
Back