Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How's that sale going
Well it is still going, I think they will be leaving Thursday, all cars are gone and most engines, They are moving a bunch of stuff to Missouri just to get it off the property , they have a bunch still yet to get out of there.

Well it is still going, I think they will be leaving Thursday, all cars are gone and most engines, They are moving a bunch of stuff to Missouri just to get it off the property , they have a bunch still yet to get out of there.
That was quick

That was quick
, , Oh believe me we will be seeing my old friends mopar parts for sale for a long time, the people selling will be from Kansas ... They have been hauling things away to another location because of the time line they have the family put on them, a bunce has been sold , maybe 13% of parts have been sold on site

Gotta be a hard thing to see though. I just hope they go good homes

Man I feel like we have a restoration shop over here between Rons Monte and my hood! reminds me of a song "watching bondo dry" Kind of like the night Chicago died!

sounds like this is not his first rodeo with parts.
I am sure it is not, he laid out a little north of 150.000.00 , I believe (from the cars sold) not parts he is in the super Bird for about $60.000.00 it will take a while to sell all the parts but at the end of the day he will be in the Super Bee around $30.000.00 I believe

I just posted the 65 Belve 4dr for sale over on FBBO... Maybe I should post it over here also ?

Mitch have a e bay account? They give you 6 free vehicle listings a year, still hevt to pay the fee if it sells though so just add it into the price

Mitch have a e bay account? They give you 6 free vehicle listings a year, still hevt to pay the fee if it sells though so just add it into the price
Yeah, I gots Ebay... Just a PIA to post a car.. Might do it..

Gotta be a hard thing to see though. I just hope they go good homes
Yea, it is hard to be there at times, because I helped put parts in his shop after it was built, and seeing strangers root threw his parts, but I have seen some friends and good people show up and buy some parts, and meet a member here that bought the Supper Bee A12 car..

As strange as it seems......a 7 1/4 looks to be the best rear end choice for princess Valiant.

That will allow me to keep the SBP all around and it will do fine behind a slant. IMO

good morning everyone

Yea, it is hard to be there at times, because I helped put parts in his shop after it was built, and seeing strangers root threw his parts, but I have seen some friends and good people show up and buy some parts, and meet a member here that bought the Supper Bee A12 car..
I wish I had the spare money, I'd bought a few things

I found an interesting Internet article about the 7 1/4 .....it first appeared in 1960 for the first valiant .....it changed in the 80s but remained in production way late into the late 90s

-
Back