Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same here @dukeboy_318 , wish they would drop some prices a bit, they do know there parts and numbers, true Mopar folks for sure to look at a wheel or or carb and say what it is off of , right away from the top of there head.

I found an interesting Internet article about the 7 1/4 .....it first appeared in 1960 for the first valiant .....it changed in the 80s but remained in production way late into the late 90s
wasn't there an article in the slant six club magazine I sent you?

I found an interesting Internet article about the 7 1/4 .....it first appeared in 1960 for the first valiant .....it changed in the 80s but remained in production way late into the late 90s
I had a 1970 318 Barracuda that came with the 7 1/4 in it, stronger rear end then people think mam..

One of those had a 7 1/4 write up what to do and not to do, have to look for the other ones I have around.

heck, the slant 6 engine was made up until 2005......

Best motor ever made in my opinion they just run and run.
yep agreed. honestly, i'd really like to find an late 90s, early 2000s slant, the machining tolerances are much better and those slants are really indestructible, plus the blocks are a high nickle content block, meaning less cylinder wear

..and next time on Hoarders..
no, not even close. I've given away or sold 98% of all the unneeded parts I had, no room to store them and with a potential move coming up, im liberating stuff as quickly as i can

I had just to much stuff around and carriers are a pia to keep around, dam I have at least 12 axels and carriers and who knows what I have in gears from dana 30, 35, 40, 8 1/4 and 7 1/4, and now a gm 10 bolt of Ron has as a spare. also Plus the axels on the chair and lamp I made, way to much for me to keep covered.

remember that brown 70 Dart I found last week - I called the guy and I get the feeling he is playing me a little. His ad mentioned a broken torsion bar and I questioned him about it because they typically don't break, it's the rear mount that fails... well he was all "oh yea? huh - I'm not sure blah blah". Seemed like a reasonable answer - - at the time. Now I am back on CL looking at other Dart ads and I find a parts for sale listing - good size stash of stuff... and it's the same guy. So now I am thinking he knows his stuff and was simply playing the BS I don't know card...

-
Back