Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am indicicioning about doing the rest of the bondo today, Have some FUN stuff to do rebuilding calipers and wheel cylinder's on Rons today then get the rear brakes on and the tires, that will look like progress, just takes forever to clean, blast and paint parts.

no... you part it out, then use that money for a nicer car :p
I'm already going to have to do the forgiveness thing if/when I get another project car - buying a junk to part out would go over like a lead balloon... and I don't have the want/need/time or desire to deal with parting out a car

I'm already going to have to do the forgiveness thing if/when I get another project car - buying a junk to part out would go over like a lead balloon... and I don't have the want/need/time or desire to deal with parting out a car
this is why you buy car and hide it at buddy's house until you can find a way to trick her into saying it's okay :lol:

Disk set up rebuilt 4-500, wiring harness section 100 all day long, bumpers 2-300 each then the lights, split front bench seat inst cluster etc....... Tons of parts on there a lot you do not even think about just takes a while to move them, still selling stuff from the belve.

Disk set up rebuilt 4-500, wiring harness section 100 all day long, bumpers 2-300 each then the lights, split front bench seat inst cluster etc....... Tons of parts on there a lot you do not even think about just takes a while to move them, still selling stuff from the belve.
I hear ya - it's more about the time thing... I've got the Scamp to put back together, the Harley needs attention SOON and I want to do a semi-resto on my plow truck... I'm getting tired just thinking about it!!

Love it here no issues at all, heck the township maintenance guys stopped by one day and asked if I could trim the bamboo back it leans pretty bad when it snows and makes it hard for the school bus to turn in the winter, hell they could have just issued a fine to me.

-
Back