Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man I can't believe I have to pay to get emergency weather alerts on my phone

Go to 'Notifications', scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see 'Government Alerts'. Turn on the 'Emergency Alerts' and you will get severe weather alerts.

Notifications is under the 'Settings' icon.

It's a free Federal program and your phone is set up to receive them.
Ohh I was trying to download an app I had to do that on my s5 to get them but it was free

Karl is a terrible influence on me...

Did you make good progress at least?
Yes I did. First thinh I had to do is get main line to house out of the ground, under the slab. Tore out closet, cut concrete, jack hammered it to bits, Cleaned that mess up, dug up, cut out and rerouted to attic, where all the piping is anyways.

When I built the house I used galvanized pipe, Now Im paying the price for going the easy route all those years ago. All the pipes in the walls are copper already, Did that when I redid all the walls.

Yes I did. First thinh I had to do is get main line to house out of the ground, under the slab. Tore out closet, cut concrete, jack hammered it to bits, Cleaned that mess up, dug up, cut out and rerouted to attic, where all the piping is anyways.
Sounds like fun

Sounds too much like work.

Man I can't believe I have to pay to get emergency weather alerts on my phone

I am getting them, hail and tornado warnings, just south of me!! the damage is rolling in on the news now , 40 miles away heading my way

I am getting them hail and tornado warnings, just south of me the damage is rolling in on the new, 40 miles away heading my way
Stay safeMikey . We're in a level 5 of 5 risk for severe tonight which is rare for us. Last time, town south of us leveled by a 1 mile wide f4 and then an f3 15 min later in the same oath

When I built the house I used galvanized pipe, Now Im paying the price for going the easy route all those years ago. All the pipes in the walls are copper already, Did that when I redid all the walls.
What's wrong with galvanized pipes

Stay safeMikey . We're in a level 5 of 5 risk for severe tonight which is rare for us. Last time, town south of us leveled by a 1 mile wide f4 and then an f3 15 min later in the same oath
Keep foot ball or racing helmets ready for folks , it is a life saving idea (Y)

-
Back