Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
frikkin' weather really is crazy - did I tell you all about the stupid heavy rain I drove to work in last week? As in true HOLY **** down pour!

Reports are flooding in now with trees down and power outages, Hardy Arkansas all the way down to !! way down south !

huh - there was an F1 up here the other day - about 1/2hr away, small town, F-ed 'em up pretty good I guess - they had to declare a state of emergency
I think we got really lucky. Did not see any structure damage other than shingles and siding. Judging by the trees I have seen, it certainly had the power to wreck a house. They are just so random in destroying stuff...

I see you survived the night Chris - any damage?
No idea yet, were in the midst of it right now. Lots of hail, tons of wind and the leading edge of the worst storm that has produced at least one twister is still not here yet

I see you survived the night Chris - any damage?
See little white dot? That's me

IMG_0653.PNG

we have 5 18 wheelers blown over on 555 in our county !! Tree's are on a couple homes with people trapped inside !!

I just text @Tony Fields !! I hope I hear back from him and Thelma soon :(
**** yeah he's north west of me about 3 miles.

I'm watching the skyline close, so far nothing but is dark yet. We are having power flickering. Think I should go ahead and wake the wife and kids?

A big gas leak at a Detention center !! reporting now !! Holly Frigg'en Molly !!

**** yeah he's north west of me about 3 miles.

I'm watching the skyline close, so far nothing but is dark yet. We are having power flickering. Think I should go ahead and wake the wife and kids?
Yes, get them dressed an ready to put helmets on, or what ever , stay safe my friend !!

This is a mad storm system fighting this warm air !! cold front is pushing threw here now

Yes, get them dressed an ready to put helmets on, or what ever , stay safe my friend !!
I think I will. The skywarn repeater on my ham net just went offline. That's the main storm spotter repeater

I have posted on the guy's fb page that are at my friends home selling and hauling parts off :eek: They are in a motor home out there :wtf: I hope they are safe and un harmed !!

-
Back