Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He lives in Columbus In. yes it has been awhile, I did talk with him a couple months ago

he was having some health issues but seemed to be slowly overcoming those. he lives on the other side of the interstate from me, I need to drop in an see how he's doing

As for the storms, they got pretty nasty. but looks like the worst with south of us and north of us. Town got hit hard, the main power substation is on fire and several dozen transformers exploded, they're evacuating that part of town as they can't seem to get it under control. Per the scanner and social media. we're on a different grid luckily here. I65 is closed just south of town due to tons of debris in the roadway and over turned cars and semis. Here at home, no noticeable damage yet, but the sun isnt up yet and the new porch swing is MIA but structure wise, I think we're fine. I tried heading to the farm but the roads were all blocked with trees, the farm is 7 miles south of me and was on the northern edge of the worst part and phones arent going thru, there's a cell tower right there just west of our property about 3/4 that also has the county skywarn repeater on it, both are offline.

he was having some health issues but seemed to be slowly overcoming those. he lives on the other side of the interstate from me, I need to drop in an see how he's doing

As for the storms, they got pretty nasty. but looks like the worst with south of us and north of us. Town got hit hard, the main power substation is on fire and several dozen transformers exploded, they're evacuating that part of town as they can't seem to get it under control. Per the scanner and social media. we're on a different grid luckily here. I65 is closed just south of town due to tons of debris in the roadway and over turned cars and semis. Here at home, no noticeable damage yet, but the sun isnt up yet and the new porch swing is MIA but structure wise, I think we're fine. I tried heading to the farm but the roads were all blocked with trees, the farm is 7 miles south of me and was on the northern edge of the worst part and phones arent going thru, there's a cell tower right there just west of our property about 3/4 that also has the county skywarn repeater on it, both are offline.
damn

the fire at the substation

C50KpwMWUAIFGgb.jpg

Man !! sounds like we are lucky to be on line and let me thank you for the update, and I sure do wish you would drop by and check on brother @Tony Fields . I need to get back up there, did I meet you at Tony's place a few years ago ??

Man !! sounds like we are lucky to be on line and let me thank you for the update, and I sure do wish you would drop by and check on brother @Tony Fields . I need to get back up there, did I meet you at Tony's place a few years ago ??
No, I've only met tony a couple shows, been meaning to go see him. I'll see if i can get a hold of him

that's two demerits
ok. and I assign 15,000 demerits for the chevy hood on a mopar, please turn in your man card

Dang, looks like whirlycane damage!
yeah, and there's reports of one on the ground as we speak in Henryville, IN, which got hit by an F5 and an F3, 15 minutes apart back in 2012,

..that's twice now you have attempted to get my man card... I realize yours has been MIA for a very long time now, but really Sally, go dig around in your wifes purse -- I am confident she has it. Besides, mine wouldn't even fit in your tiny little wallet.. :poke:

..that's twice now you have attempted to get my man card... I realize yours has been MIA for a very long time now, but really Sally, go dig around in your wifes purse -- I am confident she has it. Besides, mine wouldn't even fit in your tiny little wallet.. :poke:

:rofl: Brutal, man, just brutal!

oh trust me, i have plenty of room in my wallet, my wife takes all my money :( Real men don't need to compensate by putting big cowl hoods on their rides :poke:

Chris you have to look in his fanny pack for it!

-
Back