Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You all have a good one today, looks like I am unharmed here on the hill :thumbsup: Let's get this day shated :rofl:

well, the hail(or debris from the wind) did put one really good sized dent about the size of a silver dollar in the hood of the jeep :BangHead:

Be safe you guys!
Capture112.PNG

yeah, we had a border collie in 1999 that woke us up in the middle of the night one march, 20 minutes later a f2 went thru the nieghborhood, took out several homes but missed ours by about 100 yards
My one dog, don't know who had her before(rescue), but she acts like she has had some training for the hearing impaired. Maybe just didn't make the final cut. The phone rings and I ignore it or sleeping she's pawing at me, My girl calls from the other room and I don't hear it she goes nuts pawing me running back and forth till I get up. battery beeper on the smoke detector at the other end of the house, same thing till I get up. Most times she is not 2 feet from me, follows me from room to room. She never barks. At first was a pita, but I like her being that close now. Crazy *** dog lol

We are actuall the last house on this run, I have a generator that keeps the beer fridge cold and the lights in the shop on so no worries there, the wife has a candle.

bet you guys already have some crazy rates out there already
not too bad. I just have a 300 dollar deductible too so I guess I'll take it to the body shop and get a quote first,

-
Back