Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yea yea - that's it - I stumbled on it see? riiiiight :poke:
Hey I openly admit I took a fat chick on a date once my sophomore year in highschool. Never ever again. She ate worse than the hogs

Soooo, I'm painting interior parts the Sublime, to match. I just never got around to it before. It's only fair to give Dave the 66 in the best condition I can.

Are they gooder than the ones Scamper was trying to dump? :lol:
Yes. Bringing the wheels to him, was going to ship them, so take off the rubber. Now going to Daves, we can meet up in person, so tires on the wheels are not a big deal any longer.

image.jpg
I beat the snot out of this napa impact for at least 10 years. Use it almost daily for the last 3.

Oh,and its snowing. Place inappropriate words here. Fire on in shop
image.jpg

Good Grief man....You just get out of the Hospital for digestive problems and you are eating that? That's like coming out of the hospital with a concussion and start beating your head against the wall to see if your cured!

LMOA Tike...I've been dealing with this without doctors my whole life, once I turn the corner it's just a few days till I can enjoy most everything again...the grits is what they gave me in the hospital (I love grits) I just shouldn't eat any big steaks or pork chops right now.

-
Back