Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been a while since the Coffee Shop has ended up on page 2.

Yes it is (morning) I hope to sneak out to George Rays drag strip today for a day off, I was so busy catering to my brother and his children and grand children and my nephew (Brother Kenny's son) and his lady, and my little brother Dan's so (Kenny and Dan have past away RIP) so all them and friends I ended up with 11 people all day, my wife was smart and took off to the dog track with my sister inlaw (Brother Kenny's wife) ... enjoyed but I must say I am glad that day is behind me, I think I deserve a day to myself around friends my own age today at the track :):)

Yes it is (morning) I hope to sneak out to George Rays drag strip today for a day off, I was so busy catering to my brother and his children and grand children and my nephew (Brother Kenny's son) and his lady, and my little brother Dan's so (Kenny and Dan have past away RIP) so all them and friends I ended up with 11 people all day, my wife was smart and took off to the dog track with my sister inlaw (Brother Kenny's wife) ... enjoyed but I must say I am glad that day is behind me, I think I deserve a day to myself around friends my own age today at the track :):)
It still exists, MeMike?
And agreements to family members, considered....
Ray's still stands,Damn...

584105e37dc8d6aeac3a71b2d7faad24--biker-babes-good-morning.jpg

Hated those days, got the Trumpster dropping by? Been through that a few times always painfull for all.

Hated those days, got the Trumpster dropping by? Been through that a few times always painfull for all.
No. NGB finally busted the unit for their issues from sound of the water buffalo rumors

2 degrees below freezing. Frost on the pumpkins this morning.
Gotta see if that farmer planted in the same place, there was an acre of pumpkins,covered in deer,was quite a sight. Buddy lives right across the road. His son has been setting up and honing his bowhunting skills.

Hey remember about a year ago the police scaring me in my yard and it turned out it was my neighbor they were after? The Bastid asked if he could put some brush on my brush pile to burn....I said sure. Well he missed the pile by 50 yards and put a pile of brush the size of a shed in the field. So I go to move it with the tractor I couldn't but I unburied a bunch of boxes and garbage that he put in it first. It had dildo boxes and sex toys and a pair of bright red silk underwear in it. You wait til I see the prick. I burnt it yesterday...I was afraid I would die and people would ask what I was into!

-
Back