Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I love Homes with character . I built and designed mine with my own two hands. It has character baby!!:lol:

Bear hands.png

You can use the flatter style on the back of the valve vs the tapered ones to help improve flow according to my head guy...
I was thinking about that. I haven't ordered valves yet (or guides, or seats) so I till have options. Will talk to the machine shop again today, I hope.

I don't recall where he said it was at but it is a dandy

Yes , I just took another look, sounds like it is in PA .. nice ride for sure :thumbsup:

Good morning, Sorry about it being Monday. Last day of my "vacation," but I am off Wednesday. Time to get back into making money, been spending it. Gonna head out in a minute for another sunrise beach swim. People are ready for Fall weather but it is nice to have this extended warm weather and go swimming...the water temp isn't cold at all yet.

Good morning, folks. I just came back after dropping off my heads at the machine shop. They're giving me an estimate. I'll need to order valves before they can start working on them.

Busy week, last week i bought my shelving, guy had it loaded on his trailer and said take truck/trailer to bring shelves home.when returning truck i noticed brakes felt rough. Mentioned it, he gave me a list and dropped off truck. Guess im making my money back-and then some.

Out to pick up take out for dinner, guy sees me, bringing 2 plow trucks for service /repair.

Malibu coming for exhaust manifold.
I had one call last week,and no appointments, this week is full up.

They have to measure them out and see what the min size is first. Just let me know what is coming like last time.

Mike @memike what do you plan to accomplish today on your shop?
Well to start my morning I am prepping the Kitchen floor for new plank (Old Barn floor look) tile, then when Creed shows up we will start forming up concrete forms for footing that's my day, have a good swim and stay away from jelly fish and sting rays , sharks and other creatttchers

-
Back