Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That makes no sense at all. The future is an unwritten book and you don't know where life will take you. Having an advanced degree will always give you more and better options.

You also don't know if she will be in your life forever and you need to do what's in your own best interest too.
Well, that works both ways. If an undertaking like this pushes her away, it could end up costing more than it's worth. They have children together, you know. She needs to be on board.

At the most, 22 months and counting , the shortest, could be as soon as January.

See that's where I've been told I have an advantage, my dad is an engineer, and my grandfather is a farmer, so I grew up being taught not only hands on stuff like welding, building etc, but the math and science side of things as well.

If I go back, I'm looking at a MBA in business finance. Current unemployment rate of 1.86 percent nationwide and .67 percent in my state. Averaging starting salary of 96,250 in my state with an outlier of 236,000 and a low of 72,000
Oh, so a business degree? Fugeddaboudit. :p:rolleyes:

Of all the rotten luck, while sanding parts to paint for the 66, Blew a rod in my air compressor!!! I can fix it, can get parts , but heck!!

**** gonna get interesting boys and girls. The Iraqi army just invaded our allies in Kurdistan..... you know, the ones who helped Iraq beat down ISIS

Note to self. Never offer to install a pitman arm on a Escalade, or Tahoe , or Suburban.....
Cant get to the retaining nut, frame is in the way. and it is 1 5/16 .. Had to disconnect the PS lines from the strg box. Unbolt the strg box. Turn it on its side to get to the Nut and pull it. What a freekin mess..

Note to self. Never offer to install a pitman arm on a Escalade, or Tahoe , or Suburban.....
Cant get to the retaining nut, frame is in the way. and it is 1 5/16 .. Had to disconnect the PS lines from the strg box. Unbolt the strg box. Turn it on its side to get to the Nut and pull it. What a freekin mess..
Yes they are a turd. Even with the special short puller you still need to loosen the gear to gain access.

And then promptly install pitman on wrong spline....do over....
And nothing ever leaks in that area, usually spotless.

Rat rod!
Rat rod.jpg

Ugh! That sucks. :(
Well, got it fixed. No hole on the case. Got lucky. Had some spare parts and one old unit had a Rod that was the same. Nice and smooth. I run it up to 140 psi, no problems. Don't know why it gave out in the first place.....

-
Back