Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, got it fixed. No hole on the case. Got lucky. Had some spare parts and one old unit had a Rod that was the same. Nice and smooth. I run it up to 140 psi, no problems. Don't know why it gave out in the first place.....
And NOW I said nice and smooth rod!:BangHead::rofl:

just primed those parts, getting ready to spray some color on them:thumbsup: Then clear gloss for the inside parts, outside same paint, just satin finish.

Good Karma for a good person.

Hey what does anyone make of the regular calls I get around 5 pm from different phone numbers with the same prefix as mine? Naturally I never answer or return the call.
Probably sales calls. I get the same thing on my phone which has the area code from when I lived in Cincinnati. They will use your area code to trick you into answering.

I nifty trick I learned from my CEO is to answer the call but don't speak and allow them to time out and hang up. This way your number becomes listed as inactive in their data base. If you don't answer or it gets your voice mail message, it remains active by default.

Good Karma for a good person.

Hey what does anyone make of the regular calls I get around 5 pm from different phone numbers with the same prefix as mine? Naturally I never answer or return the call.
It's a new spam software. Basically it's an auto dialer that goes by area code, it's a full on scam, don't answrr

Probably sales calls. I get the same thing on my phone which has the area code from when I lived in Cincinnati. They will use your area code to trick you into answering.

I nifty trick I learned from my CEO is to answer the call but don't speak and allow them to time out and hang up. This way your number becomes listed as inactive in their data base. If you don't answer or it gets your voice mail message, it remains active by default.

I just answer my phone as the FIB(so not to be accused of impersonating the FBI) and the calls stopped

You are having problem with your windows......

I answer every call, that is local.
Only way my number is shared, is if myself or one of my customers or friends pass it along. Until i do a deal on kijiji, them fargin bastiges share contact info.

I just answer my phone as the FIB(so not to be accused of impersonating the FBI) and the calls stopped
If i suspect It's a sales call or scam, I answer in German, or Vietnamese, and start talking to them. Yup, they usually hang up. :rofl:

Great afternoon here...a steady soaking rain...nap...coffee...hanging out with you guys...fresh local shrimp was on sale so I'll be having scampi here in a little while...

If i suspect It's a sales call or scam, I answer in German, or Vietnamese, and start talking to them. Yup, they usually hang up. :rofl:

What I heard is, if you answer, it gives the hacking bastards a piece of the puzzle for them to get you.

What I heard is, if you answer, it gives the hacking bastards a piece of the puzzle for them to get you.
I've had a few Items listed on Craigslist , the last two weeks... Man... the scammers are comin outa the wwodwork... Crazy....:mob:

Dinner is soived...I make zucchini "noodles" also I like some tomato paste in my sauce. Low carb. Lunch tomorrow too.

IMG_0838.JPG

We've had a discussion at work that they should make a movie set in our restaurant. Who each of us wants to play "us." One coworker would want Marisa Tomei to play her, a lot of times it's "that guy from _______." I said John Malkovich was a good enough actor to play me haha.....or maybe Robert Downey Jr.

Thanks for the attention guys. I am weird that way, don't want to be noticed yet I like being the center of attention. :thankyou:

Oh two moustache grooming kits came in the mail today...one I'll give to the kid who has been growing his for a couple months. He deserves some love, because he gets a lot of "Shut up, Brett" from some of the guys. The wax smells good, like mango.

-
Back