Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I sure have. In fact, I think it was the next day I was home. I miss riding bike. The one I have in Vietnam was being ridden everywhere everyday. Obviously it's a little different riding here in America. Last few weeks I've been working in the shop disassembling more of the Cuda. Got the doors off of it, windows out and all of the associated stuff on the doors. They are bare. Still need to get the dash wiring out of it and the steering column and the seat belts. Then it's ready to go to the stripper.
Stripper? Where's Ben?

Not sure I shared this the other morning. Turned out really neat

20240606_053750.jpg

I sure have. In fact, I think it was the next day I was home. I miss riding bike. The one I have in Vietnam was being ridden everywhere everyday. Obviously it's a little different riding here in America. Last few weeks I've been working in the shop disassembling more of the Cuda. Got the doors off of it, windows out and all of the associated stuff on the doors. They are bare. Still need to get the dash wiring out of it and the steering column and the seat belts. Then it's ready to go to the stripper.
Cuda’s have the heaviest door on the planet. They are pigs. I use my transmission Jack under the door to take them off and on. Open the door and roll the tranny Jack under! I laid my hand wide open once trying to catch one as it fell. They are heavy!

-
Back