Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I cut my cable last December before I went back to Viet Nam. Of course that means no live sports for me, unless I buy an app..... Eureka, today I realized that I have Amazon Prime. Sooo, Thursday Night Football for me tonight. At least I can watch one game a week...... :thumbsup:

I cut my cable last December before I went back to Viet Nam. Of course that means no live sports for me, unless I buy an app..... Eureka, today I realized that I have Amazon Prime. Sooo, Thursday Night Football for me tonight. At least I can watch one game a week...... :thumbsup:
The Dallas Jerries and the New York Football Giants

Figure I saw my one Parrots game for the year, last week

Well this is a first. Indiana schools are closing all around us… why? Cause a hurricane in Florida that hasn’t hit yet is supposed to hit here tomorrow… 900 miles away…

Well this is a first. Indiana schools are closing all around us… why? Cause a hurricane in Florida that hasn’t hit yet is supposed to hit here tomorrow… 900 miles away…
Well where my place in Tn. is the river is at 10 feet above flood stage and they were knocking at my door to evacuate us.

-
Back