Stop in for a drink.

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I had a crazy day and it's time to relax. I'm having a few sips of Fireball and it's tasting good.
We have been getting together in the morning over a cup of coffee and no reason why we cant get together at night for a toddy. Cheers!

43591.gif

Last edited:
I will join you but not with that stuff ^^.....I don't drink and I actually never have been drunk before but I have had plenty of fun watching other people get drunk. :???:

I will bring my root beer .....that is as bad as I get LOL

You're bad Rani. Watch out for that "aged vanilla". It'l get ya' LOL

No problem. You're officially drinking beer.

I might as well get the root beer on tonight ....its snowing and I don't like it!!!

Almost the whole month of FEb and last week of JAN was like spring. Vegetation was even turning green and I thought I was getting out of winter and all came to a stop a few days ago with a pretty mean snow storm and now we are at it again.

Makes the garage a mess because I bring in my parents car and all the snow melts off it and makes a water mess in the shop ...even the cat does not like it.

I had a tall glass of milk about a hour ago. Currently I am watching tv waiting to get tired so I can go to sleep.

I know this sounds really odd but lately I have been having some really great dreams so I look forward to sleeping because it's like going on a big adventure. I studied dreaming in college for a semester so it's always interested me but now it's something I really look forward to!

We got 5-6" today. Had a busy day and just plowed through it. There was a bunch of dweebs out on the roads today though.

It's a small batch bourbon. Damn good sipping whisky. Angel's Envy is another good one. Very smooth. I do love me some fine bourbons.

I had a tall glass of milk about a hour ago. Currently I am watching tv waiting to get tired so I can go to sleep.

I know this sounds really odd but lately I have been having some really great dreams so I look forward to sleeping because it's like going on a big adventure. I studied dreaming in college for a semester so it's always interested me but now it's something I really look forward to!

Been taking melatonin? It makes for good dreams. Hey, look at my post number. 10,000! Yea!

I just had a Diet Coke. Does that count?

Absolutely! You're having a drink and we're chatting. I have a neighbor that doesn't drink but is loads of fun. So are you Frank.

Diet Mountain Dew....Used to be Bud Light but that and oxycodone are a bad mix. I have a Dew closet in the hallway that is full of Dew.

Appleton is good....had plenty in Jamaica 2 years ago......probably more than I should have, a few more days there and i'd a needed detox upon my return

Appleton is good....had plenty in Jamaica 2 years ago......probably more than I should have, a few more days there and i'd a needed detox upon my return

Jamaica mon'

Thanks Toolmanmike.

I thought the same thing about an hour ago! I'm a real estate agent and my client offered full price on a house. After the home inspection he asked for a few things...really not too much One big repair to the roof that probably $1K, and three other things that amount to probably $200. yes, $200. The agent on the other side sent it back with everything but the roof lined through. And went on a tirade about this and that. Crazy!!

My client said send it back unchanged and if they don't accept it...I'll find another house!

So, I'm on my second. Will probably stop there! Thanks for listening!!

Attachments

• jd.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 840
That's what we're all here for. I had one big sale today. Had to drive through snow to get there and back and then hopped in my tool truck the rest of the day. I needed a toddy when I got home. I saw too much of this:

Attachments

• 20150225_154258.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 419
-
Back