Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ah Now I see? I can cut and paste but only I can see it unless the photo came from a site I am a gold member on? WTF? You saw the photo on post#627 but not the one on #630?
627, yes, 630 just says /IMG at the bottom. But I am on iPhone so sometimes it freaks out on the site

Morning everyone, went to the Mopar show here yesterday, bigger turnout than I thought would be there. 200+ show cars, and about the same race cars. Everyone seemed to keep their space between them selves.

Morning all...its Monday!! Off to the range soon for yearly qualification. The retired law enforcement weapon qualified card allows me to conceal carry just about anywhere in the US. Right now that's not such a bad idea.

Last edited:
Are you guys seeing 623 also? Mike copied that one too

Well, I got lots of stuff done this weekend and a couple cruises in with the Demon. Tunnel ram set up has been flawless, unlit last night. Not sure what the deal was but it died on me 2 times randomly. Seems electrical more so than fuel. Will have to look into that when I have a chance. It was nice to be out running around with it though. Glad MIP was cancelled with all that crap going on up there - stay safe Ramie @straightlinespeed . Can you imagine waking up in the morning at a hotel with all the cars wrecked or on fire? My son has his virtual Graduation today - Congrats Seth and Class of 2020! Here are some pics from the weekend..

View attachment 1715538812

View attachment 1715538813

View attachment 1715538814

View attachment 1715538815

View attachment 1715538816
Thanks for the thoughts. This just came up on my time line on Facebook. Would of been a great weekend for the show too.

024337948672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=jR5UaGeAkEcAX-xtiOE&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

things any quieter last night in your area?
Pretty peaceful the last 2 nights, but still unnerving. We are told to sleep with a window open so that we can hear for things outside as well as keep all our lights on outside to light up the neighborhood. During the day, its like the world is full of peace and everyone is super friendly and out and about. Come dusk, its a whole new world.

Pretty peaceful the last 2 nights, but still unnerving. We are told to sleep with a window open so that we can hear for things outside as well as keep all our lights on outside to light up the neighborhood. During the day, its like the world is full of peace and everyone is super friendly and out and about. Come dusk, its a whole new world.
well thats a plus i think. Its starting to get bad here. police in town are advising everyone to avoid town today starting at noon, I guess Antifa is coming thru and is protesting.

well thats a plus i think. Its starting to get bad here. police in town are advising everyone to avoid town today starting at noon, I guess Antifa is coming thru and is protesting.
I dont think Antifa knows how to protest, only cause chaos. Bunch of kids that dont know which direction in life they are going and need a good *** whooping.

-
Back