Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For those that were interested last night about following events in Phila.
This security guy is pretty effective - looks like a real pro.
Security Guard Takes Down Looters in Port Richmond
I'd add NBC's live communication with their chopper gives their stories a different perspective than the KYW & CBS teams which are more on the ground.
He's not being paid enough.

He's not being paid enough.

Putting things together I'd say the police have put togther a strategy and made some tactical decisions this afternoon and evening. Of course I'm only guessing but it seems smart.

Signed the agreements with the new consulting company today. We will see how this goes, hopefully it will be good. If not, no loss...I only get paid when I do stuff, so bring me the stuff or don’t. More irons in the fire is better than fewer.

Signed the agreements with the new consulting company today. We will see how this goes, hopefully it will be good. If not, no loss...I only get paid when I do stuff, so bring me the stuff or don’t. More irons in the fire is better than fewer.

Good job Dave... :thumbsup:

My daughter got her final art assignment and it was to paint “An image related to corona virus that is controversial.”

She, like me, generally likes to keep her political opinions to herself and not incite controversy.

But in this case, she was forced to incite controversy through her art so she put her head down and did it like any professional artist would.

The opinions of the artist are not necessarily portrayed...just the professional execution of the assignment given. Her thoughts on the matter are her own and will remain that way by her own choice...as it should be.

In case you can’t read it clearly, the pill has the Clorox logo on it.

3382352F-5371-44F7-9627-D541DCEAE675.jpeg

Yes, it is controversial. She nailed the assignment she was given...like a pro.

Protests very very bad here. They’ve hit the suburbs of Indy tonight, my boss and his wife are fleeing their home. They live 10 miles east of Indy.

That sucks... Stay safe...
Trying. They’re protesting over in town right now. As long as they stay there, I’m fine. I spent the evening and day securing important documents, valuables and such. We took some extra clothes and food to our little cabin in the woods too.

That sucks... Stay safe...
Louisville is really bad. Cops mistakenly opened fire and killed an innocent store owner who was trying to flag them down because his store was being looted

Morning!
Another nice day here. Sunny, little wind and not too hot.
Hope to get lots done today.
Wife was disappointed to see viny siding didnt get finished yesterday. Ya, i was busy. It was hot right into the evening.

-
Back