Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well picked up stuff for the 4th gettogether we are having here all of a sudden. Had no idea at all it was happening, marriage is bliss? Actually picked up some decent fireworks, legal now here in PA. Store was almost empty, glad we went yesterday.

Morning. Extreme heat warning today. Should be no problem staying indoors. The brake job i was expecting didnt show up.
I have stuff waiting so will get on with those little jobs.

A/C in my office is on max cool, so i do have a place to get away from the heat.

A/C in my office is on max cool, so i do have a place to get away from the heat.
Our old system will freeze up if it runs too long, I just leave the fan on and let the compressor cycle with the thermostat. Getting the humidity to 50% or below really helps the comfort regardless of temp. 77° seems to be our sweet spot.

Our old system will freeze up if it runs too long, I just leave the fan on and let the compressor cycle with the thermostat. Getting the humidity to 50% or below really helps the comfort regardless of temp. 77° seems to be our sweet spot.
The window shaker was struggling to cool office, i relocated it to the window on the shade side of office. Its way better now. 10x16 room is about 70 degrees. I need to put an awning on the south side, or something to shade the window.

The window shaker was struggling to cool office, i relocated it to the window on the shade side of office. Its way better now. 10x16 room is about 70 degrees. I need to put an awning on the south side, or something to shade the window.
LMAO!

ac.jpg

7:30 and it feels like 82f. Gotta get going i guess.

Morning all. Been out in the garage before it gets hot. Put a fresh coat of wax on the 55, 4th of July local car show Saturday.
I usually don't go because we leave for Carlisle the next day. Since I'm now NOT going this year, I have time.
Cheryl wasn't going because her Mom is having heart surgery the 13th.
First she told me to go. Then she didn't like the idea me on the road two days by myself. No problem I said, I'll get up at 0400 and drive straight through. Well she still didn't like it. Ok I'll fly??
Finally last night she got upset. I apparently missed all the clues, and should of realized she needed me to stay home. I replied, just tell me that and avoid all the drama.
So not going, ya all have fun, look forward to next year!! Life goes on!!

The marines have landed again, marine layer that is :rolleyes: Bout a 1/4 mile visibility out there maybe. That's OK, I'll take it over wind and blowing real estate any day :lol:

Morning all. Been out in the garage before it gets hot. Put a fresh coat of wax on the 55, 4th of July local car show Saturday.
I usually don't go because we leave for Carlisle the next day. Since I'm now NOT going this year, I have time.
Cheryl wasn't going because her Mom is having heart surgery the 13th.
First she told me to go. Then she didn't like the idea me on the road two days by myself. No problem I said, I'll get up at 0400 and drive straight through. Well she still didn't like it. Ok I'll fly??
Finally last night she got upset. I apparently missed all the clues, and should of realized she needed me to stay home. I replied, just tell me that and avoid all the drama.
So not going, ya all have fun, look forward to next year!! Life goes on!!

But I'm waiting at the end of my driveway for you to pick me up.... :steering:

Footing finely done. A lot of work for a old guy.......:rofl:Not me, just sayin IF I was old, it would be a lot of work.....:lol:

-
Back